James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

The "send" command has vanished. Ten e-mails are waiting to

Customer Question

The "send" command has vanished. Ten e-mails are waiting to be sent, and I can't get the computer to send them.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell computer Windows 7 BOJYHLI ***********
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: with MozillaThunderbird - the subject appears and i cloick on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Dell Tech Concierge
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: In addition to the inability to send e-mails, a recent attempt to charge a donation on line appeared to stall at the conclusion when the word "donate" failed to appear. Later, however, I received a thank you, ***** ***** the donation was received.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Is Thunderbird program open now?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

To do remote support please click on this link that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

It seems like you are not online also i didn't get connected to your PC to check the Thunderbird issue so i am cancelling the Remote support for the time being.Let me know when you are ready to continue.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,