James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My password, will no longer work, and I only use this,

Customer Question

my password ***** will no longer work , and I only use this , email ,***@******.*** , they verify me whit my telephone number , but hi no longer use this number , and have no ather way to receive , notice , my old number is *****(###) ###-#### thank you for your cooperation
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: yesterday and today ,
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: most and my phone , sometime and computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what haping , I have several password ***** and I forget , and I put the wrong one , then I put the write one , and it did not work
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that my password ***** is carol9185 , and if I can use the same one
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to access your email account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.