James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

About two day ago I inadvertently and accidentally deleted

Customer Question

Hi. About two day ago I inadvertently and accidentally deleted all of my inbox messages. Can you help me recover them from the Deleted Folder?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser from MSN.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried to recover the messages from the deleted folder but no luck.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you need my e-mail login or wait for next tech?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that you deleted the emails from the Deleted Folder as well?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, all the messages that I deleted from inbox are in the deleted folder. I need to restore them to the inbox.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly restore those messages to your Inbox before they are automatically removed by Hotmail/MSN from the deleted folder?

I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

I have already sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.