Andrew James
Andrew James, Senior Systems Engineer
Experience:  RedHat certified. Ansible & Salt Ninja. Professional background running the automation platform for a major internet firm
96365785

I previously had an account for Adobe, but the subscription

Customer Question

I previously had an account for Adobe, but the subscription seems to have lapsed. When I try to make a new account, I get a default message indicating an account under that email address already exists. However, when I "reset password", I do not get an email (even in junk mail), or text message with a temporary password ***** order to reset my account.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You may have to end up contacting customer care. Are you on a computer when you are signing into your

adobe account and resetting your password?

"Email address is already in use" message

If you ever signed up for anything at Adobe.com using your email address, you receive this message when trying to create an Acrobat.com account. If you get this message and you don't remember your password, you can request a new one here.

You don't need a new or separate account for Acrobat.com, but you do need to take the additional step of verifying your email address. Follow the instructions when you attempt to log in, and an email verification notice will be sent to the email address associated with your Adobe ID.

If you do not receive the email verification notice, check your junk mail folder as some email services and clients mark them as spam. If you still cannot receive the email, please contact Support.

Please use a different browser other than the one you are using on a computer such as 'firefox, chrome, internet explorer' etc

if you want to try to reset your password ***** before contact.

You can use this page as a reference. let me know the results and keep me updated of further help needed,

or if it was resolved for you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/having-problems-signing.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/renew-restart-extend-membership.html

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi - please send me a link to discontinue this service. I feel that the help was misrepresented in the link and I would like a refund and full STOP to any further charge. Furthermore, the help I received was not effective.

You can do that by contacting customer support. I am a tech, i cannot see the billing/fees/agreements side of your

account, but those are the steps to get back in your account.

Take care

~Franklin

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please send me a link for customer support, thanks!
Expert:  Andrew James replied 1 month ago.

Hey,

I've sent this off to customer service for you.