James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

According to your records, my personal email address has

Customer Question

According to your records, my personal email address has been comprised. However, we're all family here. I really need my email address back, please. ***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop, where I'm sitting right now. F.Y.I. I do have a disability and really need that address back, Please.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: had to create another email address, which I really hated because I have important information that I was waiting to receive at***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's everything. I really need to get that address back, BADLY.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

can you tell me please, exactly what happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.