Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

All aol text suddenly got to small to read, two days, web

Customer Question

all aol text suddenly got to small to read
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: two days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web broser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: calling you
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't always connect withit
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can quickly adjust the font size by holding down the Ctrl key and rotating the mouse wheel forward or backward. If you’re unable to change the font size using the mouse wheel, hold down the Ctrl key and then click the + or - key to increase or decrease the text size.

If the issue persists, please try the instructions in the link below.

https://help.aol.com/articles/how-do-i-enlarge-or-reduce-the-font-size-on-my-web-browser

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N