Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I changed servers and used microsoft live mail. I created a

Customer Question

i changed servers and used microsoft live mail. I created a google account and the tech at my new server ported it to windows live mail. I have lost all of my emails that i sent manually to my new gmail account when we did this and would like to get those emails back and maybe need to cancel the windows live mail and just use google website for my gmail.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: my gmail accounts were ported over to windows life mail on Oct 7, 2017
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so, my folders on gmail on the webbrowser are empty and unfortunalty they are very important. I manually sent them over from live mail created new folders in gmail and moved them into the folders. both live mail and gmail folders are currently empty
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Sandy replied 15 days ago.

Click the link:

And try to login into your gmail account.

And check if you find your emails there or not.

If you do not find your emails, please try to recover your lost emails as given under:

Click the link:

And fill out the details.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.