James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Uber account has been deactivated. WHY? Dwain Dial

Customer Question

My Uber account has been deactivated. WHY?
Dwain Dial ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you a driver or passenger?

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Did you read their policy here? Please see below the most important section excerpted from the policy.

What leads to deactivation? To maintain a high quality rider experience, there is a minimum average rating in your city. We will alert you if your rating is approaching this limit, and we will share information about third-party quality improvement courses that may help you improve your rating.

If your average rating is below the city minimum after multiple notifications, your Uber partner account will be deactivated. Your account may be reactivated after you satisfy Uber of the steps you’ve taken to improve: for example, by taking a third-party quality improvement course. If your account is reactivated, you will need to maintain the minimum average rating for the city or your partner account may again be deactivated.

So per your understanding, is there anything above related to you?

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hello? Still have concerns regarding your account deactivation?