Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Yesterday I had to do a hard reset om my Samsung galaxy amp

Customer Question

hello pearl,yesterday I had to do a hard reset om my Samsung galaxy amp 2 I cannot verify,nor get any messages due to the fact that my phone will not work until I get my acct.open I have sent another e-mail address,but I am told that you cant verify my acct.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: google,but this is my work computer,i cannot retrieve any messages on my phone,forgot my pass word,that phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: uaually on my phone I leave it on most times,somehow I forgot it,the address attached to my phone is***@******.***,i have attempted to change my password ***** times but it does not work.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just about everything
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all that I can think of.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please do
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

I'm guessing that you've tried the account recovery page for Google at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery. Let me know if you haven't.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no thanks I already have one charge of 5.00 and also another for 37,i have spent 42.00 and I still have the same issue.

You don't have to do the remote assistance. Just click No Thanks on the prompt. Did you try the Google password ***** site already?