Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I installed google play on 14 Sep 16, I now wish to

Customer Question

I installed google play on 14 Sep 16, I now wish to uninstall the programme, I no longer wish to have google play. In my non-computer non-literate mind, I cannot find such a programme listed in Search. Can you please please help?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: With my HP laptop?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through Internet Explorer on my HP laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not trying to troubleshoot, I just want to uninstall Google Play? O does that mean I open Google Play in my list of programmes, and try to uninstall from there??? (desperate)
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is that what I do?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 20 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still see Google Play on your computer and/or in Control Panel?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I have found google play in my programmes, and I'm running Windows 7

Thank you. Please click on Start -> Control Panel -> Programs / Programs and Features and uninstall the Google Play, if it's there.

- If that does not work, go to Programs, etc., where you find Google Play, then right-click on google play, then click on Delete and confirm Yes, and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,