Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I accidentally deleted all my emails. I am a small business

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted all my emails. I am a small business and have had this email account for 17 years. Pleeeeeze help. Also, sadly, they are deleted from my trash. Is there any hope??
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my compute, so I guess web browser??
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to get help from AT&T, but of course, no luck
JA: The email expert is ready to answer your email question. Is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: that's it. thank you
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That email domain (sbcglobal) falls under the purlieu of AT&T Yahoo! Mail, strictly speaking... so you would be well advised to log in to your account, at

and go to the Yahoo! Mail help page (or its equivalent in this configuration) and send a message asking to have mail undeleted.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)