Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I accidentally deleted all my emails. I am a small business

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted all my emails. I am a small business and have had this email account for 17 years. Pleeeeeze help. Also, sadly, they are deleted from my trash. Is there any hope??
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: sbcglobal.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my compute, so I guess web browser??
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to get help from AT&T, but of course, no luck
JA: The email expert is ready to answer your email question. Is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: that's it. thank you
Category: Email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That email domain (sbcglobal) falls under the purlieu of AT&T Yahoo! Mail, strictly speaking... so you would be well advised to log in to your account, at

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc

and go to the Yahoo! Mail help page (or its equivalent in this configuration) and send a message asking to have mail undeleted.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)