Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Microsoft contacted me and said they were going to cut off

Customer Question

Microsoft contacted me and said they were going to cut off my service. Need to contact them but I haven't got the number
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kay!

This is actually a SCAM -- Microsoft will never contact you regarding your accounts and certainly will not contact you to let you know that your service is being cut off. Here is more about the scam from Microsoft directly: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/safety/online-privacy/avoid-phone-scams.aspx

I am glad that I was able to reach you today before you called their number back and were involved in the scam. Please let me know if you have anymore questions otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.