James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot even get past resetting password my phone does not

Customer Question

I cannot even get past resetting password ***** phone does not get text messaging.I have been trying for three days
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: moths and months ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: yahoo web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: because I cannot gt into the email account I get no farther than the scrambled letters and numbers because they can't text anything to my phone and I can't read or get in to my e mail account vicious cicle going on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: for whatpurpose
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: what more I can't get in neven to change it
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: look I go to mail it comes up sign in I SIGN IN and it says it isn't correct so I type forgot password ***** says to verify a phone number for a text I CAN"T GET TEXT ON MY PHONE SO HOW ELSE CAN WE DO THIS
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i try to put the jumbled letters and numbers in and it goes back to requsting phone 3 for a text round and round getting nowhere
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Please give me a few mins to review the question. Thanks.

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Okay, basically you got an issue to reset your email password ***** because you can't receive a text message from your phone? Is it a land number so you can't receive any text? Also please advise which email service are you referring to? Gmail, Hotmail, or something else?

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Are you sell there?