Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to unlock my email account so I can reset my

Customer Question

I am trying to unlock my email account so I can reset my password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Paul, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or locked email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is the latest info on getting my email account unlocked
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing back with that information. I have checked the account recovery options and unfortunately, you have not added your mobile phone or an alternate email so there is no way to recover the account through password ***** The only way to recover your MSN account is through the submission of the recovery form.

By the way, how did you usually access this MSN account before? Were you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010? Or were you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari?

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
An alternate email is***@******.***(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, you cannot introduce a new alternate or recovery email at this time since you need to be LOGGED IN to the account in order to add security information. Please answer my inquiry: how did you usually access this MSN account before? Were you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010? Or were you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Safari
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately, since you were using a web browser like Safari to access the MSN email, it means that you have no copies of your emails downloaded onto your computer for reference.

In this case, recovery of the account is very difficult. You can only recover your account if you are able to provide information that will match exactly on your email record.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in the entire recovery process? This does not guarantee that your account will be recovered since the actual recovery depends 100% on the information that you provide to Microsoft.

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks, I'll try getting in touch with micrograms by phone.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

You're welcome Paul and I am very sorry if there is no good news that I can tell you in your case. After checking and double checking your reported and locked email account, your only recovery option is by the submission of the recovery form. This can be done by following this shortened link below:

http://tinyurl.com/zdjhctf

That form requires you to enter matching information to your account so that MSN or Microsoft can be convinced that you are indeed the owner of the account and then they can provide you a link to CREATE a new password ***** the verification process is successful.

I hope this helped despite being a bad news to you. Honestly, I hate to be the bearer of this news but please do not shoot the messenger :)

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess