James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

It has been 2 years since i have been on my gmail account, i

Customer Question

it has been 2 years since i have been on my gmail account, i do not know my password, please help me kent adsit
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm your gmail email address? And what do you need it for?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my email address is***@******.***, every password ***** try does not work. this has been two years since i have used. i needed to open original gmail because it was gmail from a doctor in california and i needed information. thanks kent adsit
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am not sure what type of computer, acer- screen, microsoft- key board, the rest not sure kent adsit
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i have already paid with no results kent adsit
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am sorry i sent you a email that said the password ***** it did not work sorry kent
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kent,

My name is***** you still need help with this problem? Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i can not get on my gmail, it has been since aug 2014, i needed my password ***** adsit
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kent,

Can you please tell me the problem gmail account? Is it ending with @gmail.com?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what does that mean kent
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you call
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Kent,

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem while you watch on your screen.

Please tell me the problem Gmail account that you are trying to access.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my gmail account,***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if you can remotely connect to my device and troubleshoot would be better kent
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for remote access but there was an error from your end. Until the error is gone, I cannot accept your request for remote access.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

How do you access this email before? You open a web browser, then go to gmail.com, and then login using this custom-domain email and password?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
before i went to gmail***@******.***, then i put knight in as my password ***** it work. it does not work when i try that
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do you understand kent
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Kent,

Yes, I understand. Unfortunately, you did not provide recovery options on the account so it will be very difficult to recover it. By the way, do you own and manage the Customer.com website?