jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.

I bought a 7+ iphone a few days ago and when speaking to

Customer Question

I bought a 7+ iphone a few days ago and when speaking to genius first, I asked him to set me up for an appointment re: my ipad and computer for as soon as I could get in with the Orland Park, IL store. He said my appointment was set for this Thursday 10-06. I can't remember the time. He also said that he would send me a reservation confirmation to my email address at***@******.***. Never received it. I am left to assume he never made my reservation. Can you tell me if he did make this reservation for me? If not how do I go about setting up a reservation with genius for myself.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 23 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please go to Then click on Get Help Now link. Click on iPhone and follow the on screen instructions.