James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am playing the hidden treasures game, and every time I go

Customer Question

I am playing the hidden treasures game , and every time I go to purchase something on the game it says to contact you guys. I no my credit card is not ran its limit, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Can u help me? Card no. Ending in 1401 my name ***** ***** ... email is kattbeamon I recently have changed cards I was using..
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

Have you updated your credit card under your game account management section or settings?

Expert:  Sandy replied 24 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.