Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My email? Gmail, but my adobe account is an AOL, Phone, I

Customer Question

My email?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail, but my adobe account is an AOL
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I own a Mac and I accidentally bought Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements or Windows
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want a refund on those purchased product so I can get the one that works with my computer
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: How soon will they be able to get back to me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Adobe can transfer your product key to a mac version. This is quicker then a refund.

So what we need to decide first is whether you want a refund, or whether you want the same programs, just mac compatible versions / product keys?

Also, can you clarify if you purchased directly through adobe, or did you p urchase through a third party such as Best Buy, Officemac, Staples, ect?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you, I'm just trying to get a refund for a product I accidentally bought
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want the same version just Mac compatible, and I purchased it online
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you need to know my serial numbers they arePremiere Elements 1143-1906-2192-4512-4200-0590
Photoshop Elements1057-1299-0829-2485-2957-4652
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Thank you.. So we have two steps we need to do.. One, you have to contact the adobe activation and license department directly. As they are the o nly ones who can cancel and issue new product keys. Just explain what happened and they wont give you any hassle, this happens quite often!

Then, once you have the product keys for mac, if you need any help installing the software, let me know and I can help you directly with that as well.

Contact adobe here, ( the only issue is they arent open till tomorrow )

(###) ###-####/p>

Monday—Friday, 5am—7pm PT

Now, if you need to get back to me tomorrow to help you install the mac versions or or anything else, this is how to get back to me.

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much! I figured I would have to wait until tomorrow, I appreciate it!
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Not a problem, I will keep an eye on my email for any replies from you tomorrow, I will be working from 11 am EST till 11 pm EST.

Please do let me know the outcome and if you need any help installing the programs, once you know more.

Thank you,

Dustin S