James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm trying to renew my Gmail account and change my credit

Customer Question

I'm trying to renew my Gmail account and change my credit card number but can't get into the account for some reason because my granddaugther changed the gmail that "pops up" to her account on my computer. I have tried using explorer but when I click on the "add storage link all I get is a blank page.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Well my grand daughter left around the end of August. And I noticed it then, but I wasn't too concerned as I could use Explorer. But now I had a problem with my credit card (and they issued me a new one) and I need to update my account with the new number. I believe the first account expires 10/25/16
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly by computer, sometimes by phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None I can't get my account to even come up in Chrome and and in explorer, I can only see/get my emails
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have two other gmail accounts, one of which I also pay extra storage fees for. So I'd kike to be able to access them too
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Just to clarify you now see the email using your phone not using the Chrome which is on your computer am i correct ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thank you

Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know if you need help.