Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I am having problems with my hotmail account, starting

Customer Question

i am having problems with my hotmail account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: starting today
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am computer challanged
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: all my past emails have disappeared
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone).

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Click the link: https://hotmail.com

And check if it shows you logged into the account.

Else, enter your Email ID and password *****

If passwords is not accepted, please try to reset your account as given under:

Click the link:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Choose, "I forgot my password", click Next and enter your Hotmail ID and follow on screen instructions to create a new password.

However, if you need live discussion via phone or secure remote session, please accept my offer and I will call you immediately.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****