James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been a time user of Dragon Professional. Recently I

Customer Question

I have been a long time user of Dragon Professional. Recently I have been using Dragon Professional Individual 14 with no complaints whatsoever. It has worked fine for me. On September 28 I ordered Dragon Professional Individual 15. Mistakenly I ordered within 30 minutes a second copy.I have asked for a refund and I believe it has been destoyed on my system. However for some reason neither the Dragon 14 nor the Dragon 15 work. When I attempt to use the system it responds with either one of the following--(1)No DVE found or (2) NoSpeak is not found. I have attempted to reenter from the back-up disk the Dragon 14 but with no success.Can this be resolved? Thank you.
Joseph Customer ***@******.***
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi Joseph, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,