James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

How do I import my IE ll favorites bar to outlook,

Customer Question

How do I import my IE ll favorites bar to outlook
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Verizon/yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: IE ll web browser, but I am losing the Verizon account within a few months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't understand, in OUtlook I can't see any where it says to import or export
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 23 days ago.

Just to make sure IE (internet explorer) and outlook email a email service/application

Expert:  John replied 23 days ago.

You cannot transfer the favorites in a web browser (IE) to Outlook which is a email service/application.

Could you please explain the issue in details so that i can understand it clearly.

Thank you.

Note: -If you are getting blocked from replying to me by a pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer, its optional and only need to use if it’s necessary. You can close that pop up for the time being and then use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 23 days ago.

Are you trying to transfer your email contacts in your email account which you open using web browser(IE) to outlook email applications if so that is possible with some email services.

Let me know.

Expert:  John replied 19 days ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thank you