Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

How can I backup email files? Mozilla Thunderbird, web

Customer Question

How can I backup email files?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Mozilla Thunderbird
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, I am a 85 year old newby
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

In order to help you understand it better, I'm providing you this link to back up your emails.

Click Me

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 25 days ago.

HI, I'm ready to help you further step by step. Please reply back to me or follow the steps provided. Thank you, ***** *****