James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have a Hotmail outlook account yesterday when I was using

Customer Question

Hi I have a Hotmail outlook account yesterday when I was using the account my inbox started loosing received messages I pulled my wireless device from the computer as I thought I was being hacked I appear to have lost a considerable amount of emails and I am not able to receive emails now they appear to have been redirected to a third party unknown to me what can I do to reverse this situation my email address is***@******.*** regards scott
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 24 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 17?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 24 days ago.

As the other expert had opted out, I can try to help you. Please let me know, when you want to continue.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 20 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,