James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a message on my email account, [email protected],

Customer Question

I have a message on my email account,***@******.***, saying I am out of storage. That account is blocked. I am currently paying about &!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I have a message on my gmail account,***@******.***, that I am out of storage and must buy more. I am paying for 100 GB @$10/month and using only about 11% of that. I was able to send a message (not on this channel) that resulted in my other account being unblocked but no the***@******.*** account. Please check to see what is wrong and why my payment is not being full honored. I deserve a refund of several months payments since I have not been able to utilize the storage. ARe you able to handle this for me? A P Whipple
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. No. I'm the Email Technician's Assistant. How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to find support but this is the first time I have been able to find it. I did not want tech support but only customer support.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, its possible that the email you received was a phishing attempt to get your password ***** login details.

Or, it could be an error in the gmail system.. Whatever the problem is, we will fi gure it out through this session.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to connect to customer support. what is that number? Thanks
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Google doesnt have a customer support number unless you are a paying google apps member with a service pin code.

However, you could try to call the last number they had listed, and see if they can help you

https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Google

If they cannot help you, you would have to rely on the free forums to get help, or return here where I can do my best to help you.

Dustin S