James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cant access it, I had att but my email was,

Customer Question

I cant access it
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I had att but my email was
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser and mobil
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ive tried everythinh i even called att and they said there was nothing they could do
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the problem sbcglobal account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi Marina,

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering the account while you watch? Yesterday I was just able to retrieve an sbcglobal account of another client and I believe with your cooperation and through Secure Remote Assistance we can recover your account as well.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,