James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My son set up a gmail account for both my husband and

Customer Question

My son set up a gmail account for both my husband and myself. Somehow something that screwed up. Mine is working okay but my husband's is not. He is either not receiving any emails sent to him or he receives emails sent to my email address. My son has not been able to correct the problem. Can you help.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account? How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: From the get go.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My son signed into my husband's account to try to see if there was any visible errors and he could not find any. Can we just delete my husband's account and start all over again. We would want to use the same email address he created as business contacts have this address now.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible to talk with someone. Am I missing something about your format, we're used to Microsoft Outlook email.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 29 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,