James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am receiving all the emails in my Outlook in duplicate.

Customer Question

I am receiving all the emails in my Outlook in duplicate. HELP!
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: 60 days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Sometimes on iPHone but the majority of the time on my compter
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have checked my outlook email settings, and removed browsing, cache, and history files. I have also reset my wireless modem set-up at home.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 26 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 26 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.