James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been an UBER rider for approx. (1) year. About a week

Customer Question

I have been an UBER rider for approx. (1) year. About a week ago (last Friday 6/23) I was denied Uber access. A few days previous to that denial, Uber came thorough stating I wanted to be a driver. I declined and said no "rider only".
After that my Uber cannot be accessed. Currently, I keep trying to connect with Uber and it says to re-register. However, when I try to re-register it continuously replies and says "account already exists".
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 28 days ago.

Hi Bob, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me? Or are you using a smartphone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I'm not allowed to use my computer - so I'll use my smartphone
Expert:  Jess M. replied 28 days ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. May I know why you are not allowed to use your computer? I can help you recover your uber account when using a computer. I can remotely access the computer and directly assist you in recovering the uber account.