James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

R I cannot get mail on new iPhone or laptop. My iPad is

Customer Question

r I cannot get mail on new iPhone or laptop. My iPad is fine. e-mail ok there. The phone says passed is incorrect. Help
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Outlook, hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet, and it is fine. Can't get mail on phone or laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have a one year plan for $199 for laptop and they worked on it but we thought it was fine but when I went in later there as no mail. New Apple 6 phone ever could get mail. I have gone through all the steps to recover passwords, including Hotmail and thought I had that done when pop said I needed their password *****
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I stumped. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using your laptop right now to chat with me?

If yes, can I remotely access your laptop so that I can directly check and fix the email issues while you watch? I can then show you how it is done on your phone when I am remotely connected to your laptop.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,