John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

T get the toolbar that is part of thunderbird, Comcast, I

Customer Question

t get the toolbar that is part of thunderbird
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Comcast
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I access it through the Tbird icon on the desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried uninstalling and reinstall and it just doesn't show up with the normal tool bar
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Could you please tell me what tool bar you are looking for in thunderbird email program?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

It seems like you have opened another question please do not open duplicate question instead reply in this page.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What I asked was that I cannot get the toolbar that is shown as part of thunderbird and want just have it show when I open the program
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I understand but what all options does that tool bar shows.Is it the one that has file,view, tools etc or is it on the one that is in the email compose window ?

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

If that is the toolbar you are missing then please try the following

Open Thunderbird while its open press alt key + v key that will show view options now click on toolbars then it will show the list of toolbar's that can be enabled click on Menu bar and see if that's the one you are looking for,if not do the same and then select the next toolbar.do it until you enable the one you are looking for.

If you are missing a toolbar from the write/email composing window then click on write in the Thunderbird and it will show write/email composing window,While you are in that window press alt key + v key that will show view options now click on toolbar's then it will show the list of toolbar's that can be enabled click on Menu bar and see if that's the one you are looking for,if not do the same and then select the next toolbar which is composition toolbar see if that's the one if not do the same until you enable the one you are looking for.

That will allow you do enable the toolbars you needed.I hope that helps.

If you have any further question please let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me positively using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,