James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have a account and have had for many years. On my

Customer Question

I have a account and have had for many years. On my background check it shows a violation of "conversion". I am unsure of what they are talking about unless it referred to a check my ex-husband wrote me that bounced, making my check bounce. Either way, the violation was in 1998, and I have never had it on my background check before. I am unable to get into my account until this is cleared up. I am an excellent care giver and need to get this off of my account.
Please help me asap.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that you cannot login to your account online now? What exactly is the error message that you are getting when your login fails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,