James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Your arbitrary removal of one of my saved mail accounts has

Customer Question

Your arbitrary removal of one of my saved mail accounts has given me literal nightmares! The emails dated back years and some were from my parents - who are now both deceased. I have now waited days for them to be restored - and yet nothing has been done. NONE OF THIS WAS DONE WITH MY APPROVAL, MY KNOWLEDGE BEFOREHAND AND I WANT THEM BACK NOW!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD AOL SINCE DAY ONE. I HAVE ALWAYS USED AOL. HOW DARE YOU REMOVE MY PRECIOUS MEMORIES, SAY THEY CAN BE RETRIEVED AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE!
Please make this right. And then tell me what made it okay for ANYONE to do this to me.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear about the issue. I hope I could help you with my best effort. May I first clarify which party deleted those emails without your consent?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You never responded to the previous expert. if you would like help, please respond here and let me know so we can get started.

Otherwise, please respond and let us know you no longer need help, so we can close this support ticket.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.