James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

It keeps asking for a password and I have tried all

Customer Question

it keeps asking for a password ***** I have tried all combinations. at this point I cannot receive or send from my gmail account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just today. i have been trying everything for the last 3 hours!!!!
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i access from a tablet and my main computer. i have a problem with the latter.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have changed the password ***** my google account but the problem is with the smtp and imap boxes. it keeps asking for a password ***** i cannot change to a new one without knowing the old one.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: basically i cannot send or receive from the gmail account and possibly another email account that is my backup
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your Gmail issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am unhappy about having to pay for an answer to fix my gmail and am unwilling to pay more for remote access.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion. I can help you with your Gmail issues but unfortunately, we offer paid services here. But we guarantee our service. You can always get your money back if you are not satisfied with the service.

Also, remote access is the safest and fastest mode of help but that too has an extra fee. If you want to continue with this question, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I would like to cancel my request and obtain a refund. how do i do this?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry if I was not able to help. Here is the link for the procedures about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you need assistance in the future, you can come back to us any time.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess