Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I just found my personal g-mail outgoing mail is being

Customer Question

i just found my personal g-mail outgoing mail is being routed through the mail server for the business I use to own. It is now being rejected for an authentication error but i lost that business so I should not be going to it. How do I set up my gmail to use the net directly or is it required that I subscribe to some mail server?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there a net source that describes the features and setup for G-mail. I'd rather learn how to fix things than pay for you fixing while I just watch in ignorance.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for writing back. I believe my fellow expert Michelle is offline now so she opted out from the question. Please allow me to help you, my name is Jess.

How do you send and receive emails? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010? Also, is your gmail account ending with @gmail.com? Or is it ending with your custom domain of your old business?

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess