James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I just opened my email tonight and it looks like all my

Customer Question

Hello, I just opened my email tonight and it looks like all my inbox messages have been deleted. Earlier on I received a message mentioning possible suspicious activity with my mail and there was a link to follow where I needed to put my name, passcode in order to verify that was me and not someone else who was trying to hack my account. Could you let me know what is the matter. Everything is gone in the Inbox but not into the folders I created, I need to get back my messages. Thank you
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 28 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.