James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

When I forward an email the message is sent twice. I have

Customer Question

When I forward an email the message is sent twice. I have started to include myself on all of these type messages to verify it happens. My user id is***@******.***
Thanks for your help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.