Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Emails from Firefox do not get to me. suspect character

Customer Question

Emails from Firefox do not get to me. suspect character problem but can't get to them to ask.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 9 months ago.

Hello JT,

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Who is your email provider? This is the part of your email address AFTER the @ sign.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
comcast.net

So what exactly is going on with your comcast email? Are you not able to login? Do you get some email, but not others? Please tell me in as much detail as you can. Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
was having a problem with firefox. had to login to get help, they said my password ***** wrong. they supposedly sent email with password ***** into. provided email address but never got response, either on laptop email software or android smart phone software. was receiving email from other places on both. after three attempts, I concluded their email server wasnt processing my address properly. BUT cant contact Mozilla to discuss matter. can you contact Mozilla?

Mozilla isn't your email. Are you able to LOGIN to your comcast mail and see your INBOX?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think problem is with Firefox email sender and think Mozilla is firefox provider. comcast works just fine from several points back and forth. My email is***@******.***. Notice the special character. In past some did not notice that character or could not send to it. What might you think is the basic problem?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you still out there?

Yes. It would be best if I could remotely connect to your computer. This way I can see what the problem is , and fix it while you watch. Would you like remote service?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok. If you think we need it, lets do it. How do we go about that?

It appears you accepted an offer for remote, but there was a payment problem. If you can clear that up, let me know, and I will send it again, and then connect to you. Thank You.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i think payment problem has been cleared up.

OK, i have resent the offer for remote. Please accept, and then I can get connected to you soon.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still doesnt work. This makes about 5 times your processing of my payment card has bounced. This is absolutely too complicated and non-user friendly. at this point I quit. Nice knowing you.

If you'd like we can continue with Q&A. I was just suggesting remote services, because it makes it a lot easier for me to see what the problem is and fix it on this kind of issue.