James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have had to create a new gmail password and I am having

Customer Question

I have had to create a new gmail password ***** I am having problems registering this on my Imac I have made the cahnge on my phone and Ipad but am unable to do so on my computer as a message states Connection is insecure due to fail to verify server or network configuration so I cannot enter the password ***** there is no internet connection to my email
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since today when I changed my password
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: A few days ago a new Apple download but everything was working Ok until the p/w was changed. It has registered on my email account through Google but not on my mail account
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 28 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your gmail email password ***** working at the website?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you use the Mail app on the iMac computer? Or do you use another email app, such as Outlook, or Thunderbird, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,