Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

My account still seems to be receiving attempted hacks and I

Customer Question

Hi, my account still seems to be receiving attempted hacks and I never got my address book back since it got hacked in december 2011 and again in the more recent past (this year). My account used to be***@******.*** and I changed it it***@******.***. Since the way was made easy to consolidate emails, someone hacked my account using another and I lost all my address book again.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Yahoo.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: what kind of updates?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I am looking for a particular email address of Adolfo Nicolas, S.J.(Society of Jesus) I saved his email in my inbox folder which I believe I called Fr. Nico. I want to email a reply and I can`t find the email address.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 29 days ago.

You can use the recovery option to restore your contacts.

1. Click the Contacts icon .
  2. Click Actions | select Restore from backup.
  3. Select a date to restore your contacts to from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click Restore.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 28 days ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.