John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

Changed to basic e-mail-how do I get back to normal, yahoo,

Customer Question

changed to basic e-mail-how do I get back to normal
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my notebook
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i'm not to handy-- all of a sudden my mail said I have basic e-mail and I and I need to hook up to firefox or something
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to be able to see my e-mail like before
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

When you say yahoo basic do you mean free yahoo version or paid version or is it the format of yahoo email page that got changed?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

If its just the email page format that you are trying to change please then there is a option to switch to newest yahoo email on the top right of the yahoo email page like shown in the below image click on it.Please try it and let me know the result.

If that didn't work please let me know and we can try other options

If it worked Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If it didn’t work please let me know and we will try other options. Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Thanking you,