Wes, Consultant
Experience:  15 years of experience with e-mail support issues

My email address is I renewed my account for Norton with a

Customer Question

My email address is***@******.*** I renewed my account for Norton with a credit card on 5/30/16 for $109.99. However I could not download it and have been getting messages telling me to renew.... It has been very maddening as I've never had this problem So please cancel my subscription and refund my money back to my credit card you charged it to....Please email me to let me know you recieved this email..Jack Egelston
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: aol
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: webbrowser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone through the downloading and renewal process several times with no luck....
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my moneyb back
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 1 month ago.

Hi Jack, we're actually not affiliated with Norton or their parent company Symantec. You need to call 1-***-***-**** to speak with a Norton rep. If you cannot get satisfaction through them, you should contact your credit card company/bank (use the customer service number on the back of the card) and dispute the charge on your credit card.