James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I just formatted my systems...than i reconfigure my mail but

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i just formatted my systems...than i reconfigure my mail but it is asking"Enter Network Password" plz help me to solve the issue
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: its been more than 1year
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: in my system outlook express 2007
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: window 8.1
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no plz help me to activate my mail seeting
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 27 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which email service you are trying to connect outlook 2007 to? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo ect?

And which version of windows are you using?

Expert:  Richard replied 27 days ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.