James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My partner doesnt know how to log into his gmail account

Customer Question

Hi there :) My partner doesnt know how to log into his gmail account even though he uses his email address for emails?? I'm a bit more computer savvy than he is but I can't figure it out. Google is making for the recovery phone number but he no longer has this. I opened another account for him hoping we might be able to shirt around it as he has been sent files from a perspective employer and I think I have CREATED MORE OF A PROBLEM. AND, I tried to get into my settings and my recovery is an old phone number and an older address and neither are no longer active. Can you help please?? thank you in advance Wairere
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: OON
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I can't type anything
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't know and I want see the message as i type it until it has been sent??
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

If you're unable to get into the old account, then creating a new account would be your only option. What do you mean exactly when you say that you think you've created more of a problem?