Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I forgot my password for my Facebook,,Paid $9.95 to have it

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** my Facebook,,Paid $9.95 to have it restored, but can't seem to do it correctly..Help me please
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: 4 - 5 days ago. I deleted it by accident.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly on my IPad, but sometimes on my computer, It's available on my desktop, but not my Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went on line and paid 9.95 and tried to follow rules..I am not the brightest on these things....
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is for my Facebook password ***** my email. I forgot it unfortunately.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 30 days ago.

Please reset your Facebook account password ***** given under:

1. Go to the Find Your Account Page
  2. Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.