James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am not receiving my emails. I got a caution letter from

Customer Question

I am not receiving my emails. I got a caution letter from yahoo saying my mail may have been hacked. I am not too computer literate and I have some important emails I'm waiting for
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: about 2 days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have a laptop I usually use.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I read a little bit about it. Also my grandson was here and installed firefox which I know nothing about, which on my computer is how I get to my emails. My lap top just uses yahoo. Don't know if that matters
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what they may need. I am on my computer now, don't know if that makes a difference, or should I be on my laptop, neither are getting emails. There was a thing that poped up that siad something wasn't secure, I don't know what it is
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 30 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Are you able to login to the yahoo email successfully?