James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am trying to log on to my account with neat and I keep

Customer Question

I am trying to log on to my account with neat and I keep getting an answer that it is the wrong email or password ***** it is not. I tried to reset it and it kept telling me they sent an email and I never got one.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.