James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I want to get a Microsoft password so I can then Skype which

Customer Question

I want to get a Microsoft password ***** I can then Skype which likely requires another password. I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I am getting that number. I have gone through all of you steps and I mean all at least 5 times. ALWAYS it says the password ***** match - bull. My last password ***** #1Alabama. You actually think that I screwed that up.
Just give me a freaking password. You are getting ready to cost me a job.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 26 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 26 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 26 days ago.

Martha, I'm ready to help you with this step by step.

Please reply back to me.

Let us have a live discussion via phone or I can help you over secure remote session or in the question and answer session.

Can you provide me the account ID you're facing the issue with?