Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have been using Mozilla firefox for emails. I want to

Customer Question

I have been using Mozilla firefox for emails. I want to change to Chrome, but I do not want to change my email address. Can Chrome handle mail from other companies.
Please note, I am really stupid about computer stuff.
Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, Chrome can handle mail from other companies, so you can still keep using your current email address in Chrome. And Chrome can access Internet / websites normally (like you've been doing with Firefox.)

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Also, when you have installed Chrome, you will still have your Firefox (don't uninstall Firefox for now), so if there is any issue, you can always go back to Firefox. You can have both Chrome & Firefox at the same time on your computer. Only when you are satisfied with using chrome, you can uninstall Firefox if you want to.

If there is any issue using your email in Chrome, please let me know what email you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? It's been a couple of days. Do you still need help with the Chrome / email issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,