James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My aol stationery icon shows up on my toolbar but when i try

Customer Question

my aol stationery icon shows up on my toolbar but when i try to click on the icon there's no response. any suggestions? thanks.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Using a Mac, by the way
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: assuring that i was on the correct setting under compose in aol and numerous other methods. tried to just hit and miss but it only misses!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so at this time. i'm just unable to get this to open
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Would you consider allowing me to connect to your computer and work on this remotely while you watch? There will be no additional charge for this service. Please ignore any automated offers that may pop-up. If you'd like for me to remotely connect, please click on the link below

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!